Oanda is one of the most famous CFD and Forex brokers in the world.
To connect Overcharts to Oanda, please follow these steps carefully:
1. Oanda Account – If you do not already have a Oanda demo or real account, please create a new one from Oanda official website.
2. Access your Oanda account from Oanda website
3. Click on Manage API Access:
4. Generate your API key (token) by clicking on Generate and copy it taking care NOT to copy spaces or other characters not belonging to the token (if token is incorrect you will not be able to connect to Oanda from Overcharts):
If you have forgotten or lost your API key (token), you can create a new one at any time by clicking on Revoke button and then Generate.
2. Generated and copied your API key (token), proceed with the connection configuration on Overcharts:
3. Once the configuration is complete, start the connection by pressing CONNECT button or by double-clicking on the connection. You are connected successfully if dots near the connection are all green.
If, on the other hand, there is at least one red dot, it means that:
Hover over “i” icon (next to the red dot) to read a more detailed error message.