- Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10, 11, both 64 and 32 bit (we recommend a 64 bit version).
- If you have a Mac, you can install Overcharts on a Windows Virtual Machine using, for example, VMware Fusion.
- No specific minimum hardware requirements. Only by trying Overcharts you will be able to understand if your PC is suitable to support your way of working.
- Overcharts requires a constant and stable Internet connection to work.
- Account Registration: If you do not already have an Overcharts account, you can create it HERE or from the login window after installing and starting Overcharts.
- Test Data-Feed: If you do not have a data-feed to try Overcharts, you can request it HERE.
- Click HERE for Overcharts installation guide.
- To download the setup use Google Chrome or Firefox. DO NOT use Microsoft Edge
- If when you download or install Overcharts you receive a warning of unknown author or potentially dangerous file, proceed with the installation anyway. The file downloaded from our website is 100% safe.
- If, after downloading, you run the setup directly from your browser, and the installation does not complete successfully:
- 1) Copy the setup file to your desktop or any other folder
- 2) Temporarily disable your antivirus
- 3) Then proceed with the installation.
- * Some free antivirus (for example Avast) may incorrectly block the installation.